As a full-featured SLR system, Konica provided a broad range of accessories for different purposes alongside the camera bodies and lenses:
- Flashes, strobes and accessories for their use
- Accessories for close-up and macro photography
- External motor drives (winders)
- Cable and remote releases, remote controls
- Lens hoods
- Accessories for the viewfinder eyepiece – eye-sight correction lenses, eye cups, magnifier, angle finders, adapter
- Battery compartments
- Lens mount adapters for third-party lenses
- Camera cases
- Other accessories
Some of these accessories – especially for the more exotic purposes like i. e. the microscope adaptor – are difficult to obtain nowadays. Others, like extension rings for example, are not rare and easy to get. In many cases it is possible to use accessories of other manufacturers.
Sometimes, the third-party accessories are even better or easier to use than the original Konica accessories. This is especially true for flashes. From third-party suppliers, there exist for example extension tubes with automatic aperture operation for the Konica bayonet, which the original Konica extension rings do not supply.
In any case, it is still possible to put together a system around the Konica bodies that is sufficiently equipped for most purposes.